Adult Social Tennis
Monday Evenings Social Tennis – 7:15pm start
A very popular program catering for all playing standards (excluding complete beginners)
No commitment required – just turn up on the weeks you can make it.
All doubles format
Guaranteed 3 sets organised by one of our Tennis Professionals
Fun & Friendly people – between 30 – 50 people per week attend this great program
Use it as match practice for your weekly comp or add it to your weekly exercise routine.
$14 per player per night however great 12mth membership deals are available if you want to play quite regularly.
No booking required, just check in at the Pro Shop on arrival.
Thursday Evening Adult Social Tennis 7:30pm start
Like to play singles and doubles? Than Thurs nights are for you! Social, friendly & fun and you play both singles and doubles matches each week.
Caters for social, intermediate & advanced players. No travel required as all matches are played at Ferny Hills Tennis Centre. A bit more exercise than Monday social Tennis but just as friendly!
- Fun and friendly social atmosphere
- Yummy suppers provided with tea & coffee
- Points are accumulated each week you attend and will be put on a players ladder with 2 fun finals nights held each year!
Thursday Morning Ladies Social Tennis
Very relaxed program suitable for ladies looking for a social game of tennis during the day.
Not appropriate for complete beginners or advanced players – but great for the ones in-between!
- Thursday mornings approx 9am start
- $6 per player
- Tennis Balls & Tea & Coffee provided
- No bookings required, just meet behind court 2 with your racquet and smile!
- N.B: Does not go ahead during School Holidays
Permanent Bookings – Weekday mornings
If you have a group of friends looking to play on a weekly basis to keep healthy & active but want to play at your own leisure, why not make a permanent booking.
- Only $35 per court for half a day’s play (divide the cost between your friends)
- Grass Courts & Hard Courts available
- Phone the pro shop on 3851 0444 for court availability.