Junior Tennis 10 – 13yrs
junior coaching 10 – 13yrs
Junior Tennis is the natural progression for children moving from the Green ball stage, with a move to a full court with a regular ball. Through a combination of coaching, squad training and fixtures, the child’s full court tennis skills are fine tuned and maintained.
Group coaching inclusions
- 1 hour class
- Average 7 pupils per coach
- Full Court
- Free Junior Racquet for every new pupil
- Normal tennis ball used at this stage as these children are covering the full court.
- Focus is on preparing pupils to play Junior Fixtures
- 10 week coaching term
One on one private lessons
Good option for talented juniors choosing to fast track their tennis development. One on one individualized attention is the most effective way to imporove your technical development as a player.
Having 2 or 3 private lessons is highly recommended for anyone learning tennis for the first time. This allows the coach to teach you the basics so you can join into a group lesson with people of a similar age and not feel like a complete beginner.
Semi private lessons (2 people)
Great option for someone who wants more personalized attention without the price tag of a private lesson. Max of 2 pupils per lesson. This is ideal for people wanting to have a lesson with their friends or siblings of a similar ability.
3 or 4 person private lessons
A great option for fixture teams to train with your team mates so you get to know each others game even better and work on both tactical and technical aspects of your game. Smaller ration than a group lesson without the cost of a private lesson. Min of 1 hour per lesson.
Suitable for Junior Tennis pupils.
- 1.25 hours of match play including a singles and doubles
- Players umpire and ball person when sitting off
- Scores are updated weekly and displayed on the club notice board and website
- Weekly best and fairest Award
- Finals presentation takes place at the end of each 6 month season
- Discount for coaching pupils applies